The 2nd annual Technology for Teaching Fair will be held on February 5th, 2016 in the Parkway Ballroom, Plemmons Student Union from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Register for free to attend the Fair and submit a presentation proposal to share new ways you use technology in your teaching.
Belk Library and Information Commons and Information Technology Services at Appalachian State University are hosting the 2016 Tech4Teach Fair: Enhancing Student Engagement & Learning. The format of the Fair is as follows.
- Electronic poster sessions
- Roundtable discussions
- T4T talks
- Displays, demonstrations, and activities
If you would like to attend the Fair, you will need to register for the event (registration is free). You may also submit a proposal for an e-poster session. Keep in mind these important deadlines:
- Round 1 proposal submissions close December 1, 2015 for peer review.
- Round 2 proposal submissions (only if needed) are due by January 22, 2016.
- Fair registration closes January 22, 2016.