The Tech Desk is a service desk that allows patrons to check out digital equipment and accessories for personal use.
For information on how to use the public printers (black and white or color) and where they are located, see Printing in Belk Library on the main library website.
The Tech Desk is located on the lower level of Belk Library and Information Commons.
Equipment Available for Checkout
- Laptops (Mac and PC)
- Tablets (iPad, Kindle Fire, and Galaxy Three)
- Digital cameras + Camcorders
- Programming tools (Arduino + Raspberry Pi)
- Audio recorders (Zoom H2 + H2n)
- And more
See the full list and availability of these items using APPsearch (search on “asu digital”). Also, stop by the Tech Desk and try your hand at using our Touch Screen Kiosk for a visual and interactive experience.
Check-Out Policies and Procedures
- We do not reserve equipment.
- Equipment must be returned to the Tech Desk during open hours.
- No online renewals. Equipment must be returned to the Tech Desk for renewal.
- You are responsible for lost equipment and peripherals.
Contact the Tech Desk: 828-262-2735
Paul Grant, Tech Desk Manager