Belk Library and Information Commons now offers large format printing services at the Tech Desk for the campus community.
With our new EPSON SureColor T7000 large format printer, we can produce high-quality and affordable oversize prints with either Matte or Glossy finish.
Paper Sizes, Types, and Pricing
|Paper Size||Paper Type||Pricing|
|Small (18 x 24 in.)||Matte||$13|
|Small (18 x 24 in.)||Glossy||$15|
|Medium (24 x 36 in.)||Matte||$26|
|Medium (24 x 36 in.)||Glossy||$29|
|Large (36 x 48 in.)||Matte||$48|
|Large (36 x 48 in.)||Glossy||$51|
Payment terms: We only accept AppCards for payment.
Submit a File to Be Printed
If you would like to have something printed in large format, follow these steps:
- Bring your TIFF file to the Tech Desk from 1 pm to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Submit a Large Format Print Request Form (PDF).
- The attendant will check your file to make sure it is formatted properly.
- The person in charge will process your order.
- You will be notified by email when your print job is complete.
- Pick up your print from the Tech Desk anytime when the Tech Desk is open.
Please note: Turnaround time is 24 hours for Matte prints; 48 hours for Glossy prints.
See the Tech Desk calendar for hours of operation.
Learn More about Large Format Printing
Stop by the Tech Desk on November 10 at 11 am for a drop-in session to learn more about large format printing. Call the Tech Desk at 828-262-2735 for more information.
EDITOR’S NOTE: Artwork by Andrew Nelson-Redondo, ASU student and part-time manager of the Digital Media Studio.